Sunday, May 20, 2007

agean metamorphoses

Healer heal thyself
What is this sharp soreness that lines the inside of my throat?
Dare I dream my dream, speak my secrets
The artist lays herself bare,
She is naked to herself, naked to the world
Risking everything, her bravery is vulnerable
Her vulnerability, brave

The water has called me twice now, this year
Neptune in my orbit
Dissolving the old ideas and structures, these ideas of my Self and how I move through this world into my fullness
The Indian ocean rocked me, lulled me and loved me back into my body
The Agean lifted me into lightness and ease and let me be in my wisdom and inspiration
And each waterway brought me companions who asked only me of me
Who saw me in that moment, wanting the me that I am
Not who I have been or want to be
And they needed only that which I could give
gifts of generosity, the mirror into each others lives and souls
The ocean and the moon, masculine and feminine in tandem
Our rhythms find each other, we move together
Heaving, breathing, floating
Healing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home